(Українська) Grand Duchess Olga was removed from the list of great women after disputes over her identity // Euronews
- Women of history who shaped the world, from a Hawaiian queen to a Chinese empress // World Economic Forum https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021/03/6-women-of-history-the-world-should-know-better/
- Patriarch Kirill's sermon on the day of remembrance of St. Olga; The russian Orthodox Church celebrated the 1050th anniversary of the repose of the Saint Olga
- Favorov N. Word on the day of St. Blessed and Equal-to-the-Apostles Grand Duchess Olga of russia (at the beginning of the celebration of the 900th anniversary of the Baptism of Rus', July 11, 1888), Proceedings of the Kyiv Theological Academy. No. 9-10. 1888, p. 65; Parkhomenko V. The Ancient russian Princess Saint Equal-to-the-Apostles Olga (the question of her baptism). Kyiv, 1911. S. 21
- Putin called the Novgorod land the cradle of Rus', the source of its civilization and state // TASS russian news agency
- Millennium of Ukrainian Christianity: radio sermon from the Vatican. Rome, 1990. P. 65;
- Vepruk V. Sermon on the Day of Remembrance of the Saint Grand Duchess Olga
- The story about a mallet that knocked down a drone with a can of canning is true. But these were not cucumbers // MC Today
- «Olena Stepaniv. A female soldier» — a documentary film about a Ukrainian defender was released // Army Inform
- St. Olga of Kyiv is Ukraine's patron saint of both defiance and vengeance // The Conversation
- PRINCESS OLGA: THE STORY OF THE GREATEST RULER OF KYIV RUSSIA — THE PROTOTYPE OF THE MODERN INVINCIBLE WOMAN // ELLE UA
- SAINT OLHA - WARRIOR QUEEN ADULT TSHIRT // SAINT JAVELIN
- Princess Olga and «Bayraktary». Women about their new tattoos // DIVOCHE MEDIA
- Drone war: Ukrainian drones helped destroy «Moscow», attacked Sevastopol and winged «strategists», but the main victories are at the front // DUMSKAYA.NET
- Saint Princess Olga of Kyiv (From the article of Dr. Anna Harysymovych), Tabarovi visti. Castel, August 25, 1947. Ed. 1. Part 1. P.8; Polonska-Vasylenko N. Prominent women of Ukraine. Winnipeg-Munich, 1969. P. 18.
- Nagaevskii I. Saint Olga-Helena of Rivno-apostles, princess and ruler of russia-Ukraine. Historical essay on the 1000th anniversary of her baptism. Philadelphia, 1955. P. 6.
- President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy awarded the speaker of the House of Representatives of the United States of America Nancy Pelosi with the Order of Princess Olga III degree. /// UKRINFORM
- Joan of Arc, for Fascists and Feminists // JSTOR Daily
- Yarema. Tasks of the Ukrainian woman, Ukrainian voice. Proskuriv March 22, 1942. Part 24 (50). P. 3.
25 July 2023